NET45 Payment Terms:
By accepting the above term you agree and acknowledge responsibility for all purchases made and to pay the account according to ther terms established. You authorize Danby Appliances to obtain credit information if your credit line exceed $1000.00, for the purpose of establishing and maintaning your account.
You agree and understand that you may be placed on credit hold if payment for overdue balances has not been received.
Service Depots negotiated service rates are for Service Depot’s current zip code coverage loaded in ServiceBench at Agreement signing
General Return Instructions
All Returns require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number, which can be requested by completing the online RMA Request Form.
- The RMA must be CLEARLY printed on the shipping label. Returns without the RMA clearly printed may be refused and returned by the carrier.
- Please include a copy of your RMA and the original invoice within the returned package.
- Special order items are not returnable.
- Returns will be credited the purchase price and applicable taxes, less any restocking and/or packaging fees, to the original credit card or to your Danby Appliance’s account.
- Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to credit being issued. Non-approved returns will be shipped back to the customers at their expense.
- Item incorrectly shipped to Danby Appliances will be returned to customers at their expense.
New and unused Parts
- New and unused parts valued at less than $20 cannot be returned for credit.
- To be eligible for credit, all new and unused returns must meet the following guidelines:
- Returns must be received by Danby Appliances within 30 days of purchase date. RMAs will not be issued after 30 days from the purchase date.
- Returns must be in resalable condition with an RMA created online.
- A copy of the invoice must be included in the return shipping box.
- The RMA number must be clearly printed on the return shipping label.
- Returns must be in the original packaging and free of any writing or otherwise defaced packaging
Defective / In Warranty Return
- Defective, in-warranty items will be exchanged only. No credit will be issued for defective items, and an RMA cannot be issued until a replacement part is ordered.
- We require the model and serial number of the product the defect was installed in, as well as the exact nature of the defect in detail.
- Customer must inspect all packages when received and before signing for them. If you receive a package that appears damaged, or contains products that is damaged, you must first notify the shipper and then notify Danby Appliances within 2 business days of receipt. The incident will be documented, and the shipper may decide to return the delivery to Danby Appliances. Without the incident documentation, subsequent damage claims may be difficult or impossible to prove later.
- Customers must notify Danby Appliances within 5 business days of receipt of any part that is shipped in error or short shipped. Danby Appliances will not honor any such claim reported after 5 business days.
Parts with electronic components are not eligible for return.